Online Marketing Intern for Hong Kong & Taiwan Market
Hong Kong & Taiwan - Traineeship
Online Marketing Intern
We are looking for a smart and creative individual who has strong communication skills and a thirst for learning!
As an Online Marketing intern, you will have the opportunities to work with our online team, as well as a multi-continental team, to develop and execute online marketing campaigns in Hong Kong and Taiwan.
At the end of the internship, you will acquire the necessary skills in marketing, communication, and insights of an online business, along the way to spread the love of Lomography!
- Organize co-operation with other brands and media partners for Hong Kong & Taiwan markets
- Assist the online team in public relations and reach out to press contacts in Taiwan
- Assist online team in managing social media accounts for Hong Kong & Taiwan markets
- Localize and create unique contents for the online magazine, social media and newsletters for Hong Kong & Taiwan domain
- Assist in shooting product shots with local sceneries for Taiwan market (if located in Taiwan)
- Assist the online team in the day-to-day online business and marketing activities
- Study major or experience in business / e-commerce / online marketing / language
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin), any additional language is a plus
- Proficiency in using MS Office, experience in Photoshop and InDesign is a plus
- Experience in video editing is a bonus
- Basic knowledge in photography is required
- Huge bonus if you have knowledge in Lomography
- You love to solve problems, independently and with a team
- You are analytical and empirical
- You are persistent, persuasive and optimistic
- You dream big, and achieve your dream pragmatically
- You are creative and able to speak up your ideas
- You are well organised and hungry to learn
- You are a trendsetter
Internship period: 3 – 6 months
Location: Hong Kong or Taiwan based
Start date: Immediate
Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com , Email Title “Application for Online Marketing Intern – Hong Kong & Taiwan”
Hong Kong is one of the most densely populated cities in the world with 7.5 million residents of various nationalities. Due to its unique location and history; Hong Kong is a place where the eastern and western cultures blend, combining the traditional with the modern, old with the new. Our offices are located in the Kwai Chung area, an urban area within Tsuen Wan New Town in the New Territories of Hong Kong.
What we do at Lomography
We’re committed to keeping analogue alive and helping our international Community capture the curious world we live in. We offer an ever-expanding range of experimental analogue goodies including innovative films, cameras, instant products, lenses & photographic accessories on our Online Shop and through a global network of retail partners. In addition to selling analogue gear, we publish daily tipsters, tutorials and interviews in our online Lomography Magazine and host a Community Site where Community members can upload their images and interact with over 1 million fellow Lomographers worldwide.
What we stand for
The Lomographic Society International is a globally-active organization dedicated to analogue, experimental and creative photography. Our team comes together from all over the world and we are all different. It’s really important to us that everybody feels welcome at Lomography. We think diversity is a strength and inclusion should be meaningful in order to provide equal opportunities for everyone.
What working at Lomography is like
We offer jobs in various departments with quick promotion opportunities and a wide range of benefits, not least access to all the fun Lomography gear you could ever dream of! English is our working language amongst a friendly team comprising over 15 different nationalities – everyone has a place at Lomography! Each of us brings something new to the team and we all share a common passion for photography. Every career path is unique and offers the opportunity to gain new perspectives and knowledge.
Where can you find us?
With our HQ in Vienna and subsidiaries located in London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Manila – you can choose the destination of your dreams. We're happy to help you when relocating to any of the places that you’re drawn to and wherever you end up, our international team works together so you will be able to engage with colleagues and Community members from all around the world.
How do you apply
Don’t be shy! Browse through our job postings and feel free to tell us all about your passions, strengths and experiences. Feel free to share your photos with us if you are an analogue enthusiast or any other creative project that you think we might find interesting. Let us know why you want to contribute to Lomography’s legacy and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We’ll aim to get back to you within one week with our feedback!
Which team fits you
We have several different in-house departments including marketing, design, programming, copywriting, product development, finance and administration. We strongly believe in training talents in all areas and you will definitely learn something new at Lomography. Rest assured: we will find a department that fits your ambitions!
What the hell is Lomography?
Established in Vienna in 1992 as an artistic movement – fuelled by fiery passion and burning curiosity – today, Lomography designs, manufactures and distributes analogue cameras and accessories to photographers around the world. We are a creative and globally present company with our headquarters located in Vienna, along with various subsidiaries all over the world.
More Open Positions at Lomography (see all)
- Finance & Administration Executive (Manila)
- Magazine Writer / Copywriter (English) Manila - full-time
- Financial Analyst (m/f/x) Manila - full-time
- Seeking LomoAmbassadors! Are You Malaysia, Singapore & Vietnam Based? Read On!
- Product Designer Hong Kong - full-time
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, Lomography is always on the lookout for motivated people to join our team. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what role you’d be interested in.