Sales & Marketing Junior Manager（セールス兼マーケティングジュニアマネージャー）
Tokyo - full-time
勤務地：東京都千代田区外神田6-11-14 アーツ千代田3331 1F 102
勤務時間：原則平日のみ。10:00 -19:00 1日8時間勤務 （休憩1時間）
セールスマネージャーと共に日本市場（B2B, B2C, オンラインショップ含む）の市場調査、戦略立案、実施、レビュー
既存の営業アカウントの管理 & 新規営業アカウントの開拓
SALES & MARKETING JUNIOR MANAGER
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is interested to learn and work with an exciting team in our Tokyo office, as well as an international and multicultural team across the world! You will be responsible for sales and marketing tasks, management of B2B sales and accounts. You will gain experience working with a variety of businesses, events, and partners.
- Market research, strategy planning, implementation, and review of the Japanese market (including B2B, B2C, online shops) with the wholesale manager
- Business development: implementation of sales planning, expand client-based and build & nurture excellent customer relationships
- Coordinate local product marketing plans & localize global marketing campaigns
- Increase brand awareness through collaborations, local events, workshops, exhibitions, trade shows, etc.
- Grow a strong and engaging community, constantly reaching out to new audience
- Report to Wholesale Manager and Regional Manager
- Getting new accounts and ensure a year-to-year increase in wholesales
- Finding new business opportunities in Japan including incentive purchase, customization project or shop-in-shop to see new additional income in wholesales
- Wholesales marketing – marketing events at partners’ shops, or any additional WS marketing projects with a third party.
- Building a strong partnership with our WS accounts and ensure our brand is being taken care of in a good way by our partners
- Working closely with other channels for any cross-channel project.
MARKETING & ONLINE
- Assist the team to ensure constant exposure of brand and new launches via existing and new press contacts
- Communication and coordination with artists and photographers for product testings, collaborations, etc.
- Cross-channel marketing with retail and wholesale
- Support the team on social media management, content generation, SEM/SEO, and newsletter marketing
PROFILE & REQUIREMENTS
- University degree or higher
- Japanese native with business level English skills
- Excellent communication with both local and international teams
- Driven, outgoing, approachable and positive personality
- Strong sense of responsibility and professionalism
- Problem-solving skills and analytical mindset
- Multi-cultural literacy
- Oversea experience is a plus
- Knowledge in photography and film photography
- Interest in arts, music, magazine, fashion, design, etc.
- Skills in Excel, Words, etc.
Probation: 3 months
Job start date: ASAP
Applications in both Japanese and English (including CV and Cover letter) email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mind our data protection policy.
Our Japan office is located in a slightly more relaxed area to the eastern side of Tokyo. Everything you need is nearby with many universities, museums, zoos, secondhand bookstores and electronics districts, as well as an abundance of good restaurants. Tokyo is often thought of as a very busy and crowded place, but our office is located in a renovated old junior high school, surrounded by trees. There are various exhibitions and events held every day in the facility, attracting people interested in art.
What we do at Lomography
We’re committed to keeping analogue alive and helping our international Community capture the curious world we live in. We offer an ever-expanding range of experimental analogue goodies including innovative films, cameras, instant products, lenses & photographic accessories on our Online Shop and through a global network of retail partners. In addition to selling analogue gear, we publish daily tipsters, tutorials and interviews in our online Lomography Magazine and host a Community Site where Community members can upload their images and interact with over 1 million fellow Lomographers worldwide.
What we stand for
The Lomographic Society International is a globally-active organization dedicated to analogue, experimental and creative photography. Our team comes together from all over the world and we are all different. It’s really important to us that everybody feels welcome at Lomography. We think diversity is a strength and inclusion should be meaningful in order to provide equal opportunities for everyone.
What working at Lomography is like
We offer jobs in various departments with quick promotion opportunities and a wide range of benefits, not least access to all the fun Lomography gear you could ever dream of! English is our working language amongst a friendly team comprising over 15 different nationalities – everyone has a place at Lomography! Each of us brings something new to the team and we all share a common passion for photography. Every career path is unique and offers the opportunity to gain new perspectives and knowledge.
Where can you find us?
With our HQ in Vienna and subsidiaries located in London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Manila – you can choose the destination of your dreams. We're happy to help you when relocating to any of the places that you’re drawn to and wherever you end up, our international team works together so you will be able to engage with colleagues and Community members from all around the world.
How do you apply
Don’t be shy! Browse through our job postings and feel free to tell us all about your passions, strengths and experiences. Feel free to share your photos with us if you are an analogue enthusiast or any other creative project that you think we might find interesting. Let us know why you want to contribute to Lomography’s legacy and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We’ll aim to get back to you within one week with our feedback!
Which team fits you
We have several different in-house departments including marketing, design, programming, copywriting, product development, finance and administration. We strongly believe in training talents in all areas and you will definitely learn something new at Lomography. Rest assured: we will find a department that fits your ambitions!
What the hell is Lomography?
Established in Vienna in 1992 as an artistic movement – fuelled by fiery passion and burning curiosity – today, Lomography designs, manufactures and distributes analogue cameras and accessories to photographers around the world. We are a creative and globally present company with our headquarters located in Vienna, along with various subsidiaries all over the world.
More Open Positions at Lomography (see all)
- Finance & Administration Executive (Manila)
- Marketing Internship Nordics & Netherlands (HQ Vienna) Vienna - Traineeship
- Accounting Clerk / Finance & Administration Officer Full Time - Hong Kong
- Accounting Clerk, Brooklyn/NY NYC
- Graphic Design Intern (m/f/x) Vienna - Traineeship
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for?
Don’t worry, Lomography is always on the lookout for motivated people to join our team. Send your resume to email@example.com and let us know what role you’d be interested in.