How do I load 35mm film into my Sprocket Rocket?
Here are the steps on how to load film into your Sprocket Rocket:
- Remove back door by lifting backdoor closure on both sides of camera.
- Turn sprocket gear until you see the white dot in the in the film stopping reference window.
- Pull up in the rewind knob, install film, and push rewind knob back down.
- Guide your film to the slit on the take up spool and turn advance wheel to make sure your film is wrapped around the spool.
- Close back door, and turn film until you see the next white dot in the film stopping reference window.
Find out all our tips, tricks and advice on the Sprocket Rocket